Thursday, July 31, 2014

OOTD: Waiting Around



I arrived in Gastown around 9:45am for an interview at a cafe, and I had another interview scheduled in the same area but around 3:30pm. So I had this huge 5hours-ish gap in between to waste some time. Since it's summer and all, I strolled around Gastown for a while, enjoyed the weather while it wasn't scorching hot, and then I finally settled inside a Starbucks.


Luckily, I wasn't alone for long. My friend had a meeting at 8:30pm but she kindly came to the city hours earlier just to hang out with me! She's super cute and quirky + she has an amazing blog she's been working on for years, so check her out @ soyconfessions 
Plaid shirt: F as in Frank | Top: Brandy Melville | Bralette: Brandy Melville | Pleather Shorts: Topshop | Shoes: Ardene's




Top: H&M | Bag: H&M | Shorts: F21 | Shoes: F21 | Belt: Thrifted


It's obvious how awkward I am taking these pictures, but I gotta admit I look pretty damn tall.
I'm 5'1 & a half ;)
the half really does matter.


I tried, k guise.
x
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment